If you are craving meatballs but want to make a healthier, gluten-free version, this is the recipe for you. You can add them to your favorite salad, serve them as an appetizer, or make them in a smaller size and put a toothpick in each for perfect finger food.
2 pounds ground turkey
1 cup spinach (chopped)
1 onion (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 large egg
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
2 cups water
- In a large shallow, add the ground turkey, spinach, onion, garlic, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix well until combined.
- Add 2 cups of water inside the Instant Pot.
- Shape the turkey spinach mixture into meatballs.
- Transfer the meatballs to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and ensure the valve at the correct position.
- Select the cooking time (12 minutes).
- After cooking, release the pressure.
- Serve over your favorite salad or plain.