Are you craving for some creamy gravy? Mock Swedish meatballs are a must! You will love this recipe, and it is also a different version from the classic Italian meatballs.
2 pounds frozen meatballs
1 can cream mushroom soup
14 ounces of beef broth
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 cup sour cream
1 package (16 ounces) egg noodles
1 package onion soup mix (dried)
- In a crockpot, combine the can of cream mushroom soup with the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, and onion soup mix. Stir well to combine.
- Place the frozen meatballs and cook on high for 4 hours. Stir every 30 minutes.
- Before the meatballs are well-cooked, prepare the egg noodles. Follow the package instructions.
- Finally, drizzle the sour cream over the meatballs, and mix the cooked noodles with them.
- Transfer to a serving plate, and enjoy!