Who doesn’t like tomato meatballs? They are so juicy and tender, and, with an instant pot, they are ready in only 15 minutes! They are a perfect main dish for you and your children. It’s really one of the homemade favorites.
1 pound ground beef
1 large egg
½ cup Panko
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon black ground pepper
1 jar (25 ounces) tomato pasta sauce
1 cup of water
- In a large shallow bowl, add the beef, egg, panko breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper, and mix well until combined.
- Add the cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- With your washed hands, grab the meat mixture and form meatballs. You will get approximately 12.
- Transfer the meatballs to the Instant Pot and drizzle the tomato sauce over them.
- Close the lid and ensure the valve at the correct position.
- Select the cooking time (10 minutes).
- After cooking, release the pressure.
- Serve over pasta or rice, and enjoy!