This recipe is ideal for sweet and tangy lovers. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare it, and 6 to cook!
1 pound meatballs frozen
2 bell peppers (cut)
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1 cup water
5 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon ginger (minced)
2 tablespoon Hoisin sauce (garlic teriyaki can be a substitute)
- Add a cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Put frozen meatballs inside the pot, and close the lid. Secure the valve.
- Set the cooking time (6 minutes).
- Release the pressure.
- Take the meatballs out and drain the water. Afterward, place them back inside the Instant Pot.
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic, and ginger.
- Drizzle the soy sauce mixture over the meatballs, and add the bell peppers.
- Select sauté as the cooking setting. Stir together.
- When the sauce is thick, transfer the meatballs to a serving plate, and drizzle the sesame seeds over them.