If you are looking for an easy weeknight dinner that you and your kids will love, keep on reading. You will only need six ingredients to obtain a delicious meal.
1 pound frozen meatballs
½ box spaghetti noodles
2 cups of water
1 cup beef broth (optional)
1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
Parmesan cheese (to taste)
- Toss the meatballs into the Instant Pot. (KitchenFold have a great guide on choosing the best instant pot model)
- Cover the meatballs with spaghetti noodles. Break them, so they don’t stick together.
- Close the lid and ensure the valve at the correct position.
- Set manual pressure and cook for 9 minutes.
- After cooking, release the pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir until it’s thickened up.
- Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle Parmesan cheese to taste, and enjoy!