Meatballs are always a crowd-pleaser, and in your air fryer or air fryer toaster oven (a new cool device that is a combo of air fryers and toaster ovens), they are so easy to cook! Serve them with your favorite sauces, or eat them plain for a quick weeknight dinner.
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup whole milk
2 cloves garlic (minced)
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Shape the meat mixture with your clean hands, forming 1-inch meatballs.
- Place the meatballs into your air fryer’s basket. It is essential to add them in a single layer for them not to stick.
- Set to 400°F, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate, and top them with any sauces you may like, or eat them plain.