This recipe makes the most tender chicken meatballs. If you are tired of the classic beef meatballs, here’s another way to prepare them. You can freeze them and only take out the necessary servings for each of your meals.
¼ cup celery (minced)
1 pound ground chicken
2 egg yolks
2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
black pepper (to taste)
2 tablespoons butter (melted)
1/2 cup hot buffalo sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, egg yolks, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, fresh celery, salt, and pepper.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet. You may also use a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 20 minutes. Add more cooking time if necessary.
- For the sauce, stir the butter and the buffalo sauce in a second mixing bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- After the meatballs are firm, toss them into the sauce and coat evenly.
- Return the meatballs to the baking sheet, and cook in the oven for two more minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate, and enjoy!